Thanks Christoph, thanks Dwight,

I put "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\OUTLOOK.EXE"
/select "%1" in the reg and other keys like discribed but nothing happens.
I use Outlook 2013, Win 7/64Bit and (still) MLO.

When i drag a mail in i don´t see the content (text) of the mail. Just the
subjekt, date and an useless link. And i´m not able to drag the mail at the
place i will. First it bumbs alywas at the end of my list (manual sorted).
I´m loosing it. ;-)

Thank You
Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c14b2161-c000-4636-ab2d-61a67bb6d784%40googlegroups.com.