Which platform are you on? Windows, iOS or Android?
As Olivier says, you can set up any custom filter you like, with any
grouping you like.  This is true of the Windows and iOS platforms, but I'm
not sure that custom filters have been introduced for Android yet.

(By the way; Andrey tells us that MLO Android development has just
restarted, so many users are eagerly anticipating getting some of the new
features on their Android devices).

"Starred tasks organised by context" is a straightforward filter. We could
create it for you and then send you the filter file, but it would probably
be better to guide you through the process of defining filters and
assigning them to Views (which are filter and zoom combinations, saved so
you can access with one click) or Workspaces (the tabs at the top of the
Windows screen, which can be set to contain a pre-defined View).

Regards,

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/db3b3256-fba5-4c36-a7b0-97b74d44fe7f%40googlegroups.com.