Thanks a lot so far guys,

I learned how to delete a profile on the phone. (You have to add a second
one before;-). Is there a manual for MLO iPhone/iPad like there is for MLO
Windows?

The Wifi-Sync with the new profile unfortunately does not work. MLO 2 on my
iPhone crashes again. So does that mean something is wrong with my .ml
file? What could that be? How can i repair it?
I think of purchasing the cloud aboservice. Does this work more reliable?
What´s your experience?

BTW. I already use the backupfunction of MLO Windows. It indeed works very
well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fa630502-89b0-4e67-bda6-dfffa80e89be%40googlegroups.com.