Speaking as one of the beta testers, there's nothing wrong with the iPad
calendar view. It's really very good! Andrey likes to release nice stable
betas for us to test, but he has been running through a few bug fixes.  I
understand that we're now running very close to the next release.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/735cab70-41b2-4b9d-8128-991641421dfa%40googlegroups.com.