Hi Yury
Here is the script which will change the importance of the new task.

1) instal autohotkey. Download it from here: http://www.autohotkey.com/
2) save this script to desktop and run it

Then go to MLO.
Add a task (press insert for example).
Write the task title and instead of ENTER press "SHIFT ENTER".
That's all, the newly created task will have importace set to 0.

WHAT DOES THIS SCRIPT:
When you press Shift Enter the cursor goes to the end of the task (you have
to be editing the task)
types -i1
activates MLO input parsing which will use the keyword -i1 to set the
importance of the task to 0.

Excuse me for my poor english

Let me know if that works for you
Best regards