From: "Joel Azaria" <j...@fhsny.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎29/‎2014 11:50
To: "mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com" <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [MLO] Android version of MLO - is there an more compact view??

I agree Trish.  But having whitespace is not the same as *wasting* whitespace.
IMO MLO wastes a lot of whitespace.
And if I deliberately CHOOSE a compact view I think I'm implying I want less
wasted screen.  Can we agree on that?  So then why take info away (2nd line)
while favoring space wasting?  Minimize the waste and give me back my 2nd line.
 THAT might make for a useful compact view.  As t stands compact gives me
little and costs too much.
IMHO of course.