I think everything you list is covered except encryption -- search the
board for previous discussions particularly from Dwight; and perhaps color
-- I'm not sure how far automatic formatting goes, but I think you can do
it.

As far as sending to the inbox through email, you would need to buy the
cloud service and I think that is what hits against the encryption side. If
you did only wi-fi sync I believe you cannot use Task-by-email.

Just a user -

Lisa

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM, John Smith <ship...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am new to GTD and to MLO.  I have been using a web-only app called
> GTDNext. But I am frustrated that there is no mobile app version.  I am
> looking for a tool to automate GTD lists (David Allen)
>
> I am looking for a tool with the following features:
>
> 1. Extremely easy/fast data entry (using lots of hotkeys and only minimal
> use of the mouse)
>
> 2. Multi-levels of Projects and Actions (i.e. sub-projects and/or
> sub-action )
>
> 3. Ease of changing an item between Projects and Actions (and back).
>
> 4. Next Actions - i.e. the ability to generate a queue of future Next
> Actions for a Project, but with the ability to just show one Next Action
> per Project.  And as soon as you tick off an action as being complete, then
> the  next action in the queue immediately pops up as the official "Next
> Action" for the Project.
>
> 5. The ability to send emails into the "In Basket" for processing (ideally
> with tags embedded in the title).
>
> 6. Ability to put Projects (and Actions) into some sort of priority that
> is can be sorted/reported on and which is clearly visible with colour.
> i.e. I want to be able to see a screenful of items and without actually
> needing to read anything, to see which are the most urgent (about 4 levels
> of priority/color would be fine).
>
> 7. "Focus" mark-up.
> i.e. Separate from "priority" to have some bright colour mechanism for
> showing "has focus" (i.e. I have decided to do this item today)
>
> 8. The ability do move projects up and down the list of projects FAST
> using hotkeys. i.e. To change the sort order of both Projects and Actions
> within projects very easily
>
> 9. Either a good web or PC application...
>
> 10. ...that syncs well with a mobile app... that works off-line (as well
> as on-line).
>
> 11. Excellent security/encryption of all my project data
>
> 12. A development team that has a history if being responsive to user
> requests.
>
> How well does MLO match up?
>
> Many thanks

>  --