Hi, Lauris.
I travel frequently and suffered a lot of this behaviour.
I too thought it was crazy but I found some real logic behind it. It seems
that MLO keeps "astronomical time", so to speak. (I'm sure there is a
better term for that).
Real life example. I have a regular task, that starts at 01:00 at night
Moscow time (GMT +3). By GMT, the starting time is 22:00 the previous day.
So, when I travel to Belgrade (GMT+1), the task is shown as starting the
previous day at 23:00. I did remembert that I had completed the task the
previous day, so I thought I have some memory problems. :)

It is NOT convenient, because the majority of my routine tasks should start
according local time (say, 6:15 - wakeup) and not "astronomical" time. But
some tasks need to have this behaviour. For example, the time of a
pre-arranged phone/skype call shouldn't depend on where I am at the
present.

I understand that such a jetsitter doesn't have a right to complain, but I
would like to have an option to fixate a task in time either astronomical
or local

Hope it helps,
Roman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c9b576de-f7bd-4884-b8c4-0b1bfad8a449%40googlegroups.com.