Oooh - so there is.  And it works!   Thanks very much for this,  Andrei.

It does however illustrate a more general problem with MLO which is that it
is very difficult to keep track of all the features - even if you are an
experienced user.   I remember the Text filter being developed and I now
vaguely remember the fact that one could also filter on Context.  But had
obviously subsequently forgotten.     I quite like the feature that some
programs have of popping up little 'Feature of the day' that reminders you
about some of these things

Happy New Year everybody.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/4c1c8a3a-eb92-4531-9973-759825f514d7%40googlegroups.com.