I have emailed support to see if they have any ideas.    My aside question
related to what happened if you chose a Sort option for a hierarchical view
in the Sort dialog box in the filter.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c7e2d42b-e884-437b-abc7-6183201bda2d%40googlegroups.com.