Er I think I have the same problem.

So, suppose I am my All Active Tasks view and I add a new task called say
"Test01".
And then I hit "Alt/S" that takes me to the start date for Test01
I then hit say "3D" then Enter, this puts the task 3 days into the future
and therefore OFF my Active Tasks view!

Meanwhile so now the properties pane/window on the right still shows the
properties for "Test01", although the list of tasks in the center of the
page (correctly) no longer shows Test01.

But how can I now go back to the next task in the list ? (i.e. in the
middle of the page on what is still my Active Tasks)

I tried hitting right arrow and/or left arrow, but this simply moves my
cursor withing the Start Date field. ==> no use

If I hit Alt/Left arrow, I am taken to the previous item in the middle of
the page, however only with a GREY background. i.e. it doesnt seem to be
fully selected(!)
The only thing I can find is to also then hit Alt/1 and that turns the task
into being *fully* selected (and so has a mid-blue background).

OK so this has the desired effect without using my mouse (the whole
point!)... however this is a lot of keystrokes, and nothing else will do
apparently.
i.e. To recap I need to hit Alt/LeftArrow *and then* Alt/1.
This is very fiddly!

Strangely just hitting Alt/1 without hitting Alt/LeftArrow doesnt work.

Surely there has to be a *single* hotkey to get me back to the main list,
no?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/82a464ba-c9c6-440c-91f8-768540642957%40googlegroups.com.