I never presumed nor called you a shill Dwight.  If you find my words
offensive you are entitled to be offended.  I've no say in that.  I simply
shoot straight and call the shots as I see em.  I think my post history
speaks plenty to that.

Joel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f0415d78-a9ef-4e31-9f7c-6b4ee8c4f129%40googlegroups.com.