What happens, specifically? I'm successfully running on 8.1 but don't think
I did anything special. I'm leaving on travel soon but hopefully someone
has ideas. It's definitely possible!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B0i-a26epTJTtzarcZzPoFz%3DKhmrqOb08CFqbg0NuD2KA%40mail.gmail.com.