I use USB sync, so I have an MLO file on my USB stick that I sync with the
various computers that I run MLO on.  This works fine, but I wanted to
password protect the MLO file on the USB stick.  But when I do that, I can
no longer sync from the copies of MLO running on the various computers (it
pops up an error saying that you can't sync with a password protected file
or something like that).  I would think this would be a feature that should
exist.  Can anyone else confirm this behavior or know something I might be
doing wrong?  Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/702c47a3-2196-4b7b-89a6-5d2956422d3d%40googlegroups.com.