Agreed.  Cool article Marina -- well written.  I was also was surprised
what Andrey looks like.  Sheesh Andrey, you're just a kid!  Or maybe I'm
just really old.  <wink>
User stories about workflow would be nice.  There have been some recent
requests for video tutorials.  Maybe some "pro-user workflow" screencasts
are in order(?)

Your article motivated me to finally (after 6 months) fill out the "beta
tester" application form thing.  There was no confirmation message when I
submitted it though, so I'm not sure if my internet connection was dropped.
 Other applicants, Is this what you experienced?  Thanks All.  Happy coding
and such.  -steve

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/bc4092b1-d82a-4e60-8860-95295009ac2b%40googlegroups.com.