Had to get a Mac for my web programming Job a year and a half ago, former
life long PC user.

I miss My Life Organized SOOOOO much!

I understand if there won't be a Mac native app, but would MLO ever do Web
App?

Heck, I'd even settle for a limited feature set on Web.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there and wishing to know if I should give up
my hope of ever using MLO again... assuming I forever stay on a Mac.

-H

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ae46a5ca-970a-43e2-81e3-3630edd49f58%40googlegroups.com.