Likewise, I have put a shortcut in the Start folder in Windows, so MLO is
always the first application that opens up, even before email. Cant live
without it.
yes, the android app is not perfect but I hear the new one is going to be
great.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0d3ca53a-2d13-4909-8330-fd1262e76ad4%40googlegroups.com.