Hi, Emil. V1 MLO for Android will handle only the built in views. I'm in the
beta test program for the upcoming V2 release and there will be significant
improvements around custom views on Android.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/22a03394-d65f-462e-ae20-b305fb3ebb40%40dwightarthur.us.