On Android, only insofar as your keyboard provides a mic button for voice
input in a given field.  There is no holistic voice input I'm aware where
you could dictate eg. a task, with contexts, a due date/time and/or a
reminder time and MLO would oblige.

On the iOS side I don't know but I don't think MLO is Siri integrated so
it's probably quite the same.  I'm not sure siri does straight voice to
type so they might not even have that on ios now that I think about it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8e2601dc-a678-4457-91fe-390c396fb2f9%40googlegroups.com.