Hi Joel,

I reckon it's because you have enabled the setting in Tools>Options>General
Application Options>Rapid Task Entry dialog>Place additional text in task
note if text entered is greater than...

What's happening is that MLO is pushing the text greater than this limit
(including your parsing switch) into the Notes column without further
action.

Your choices are: -

   1. Increase the limit in this setting
   2. De-activate the setting