I created my first task in Android.  Made it a project, created subtasks,
contexted it etc etc etc.  What concerns me is that the project & tasks
still show in INBOX.  Should INBOX not simply be for capturing"everything",
but, once you've processed, should it not remove itself from Inbox and go
somewhere else, before being checked off?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/66e48ff4-6751-4f09-a285-ad0e759d285f%40googlegroups.com.