Brilliant! Thanks - I've added it to 
http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/MyLifeOrganized.html


On Thursday, 5 November 2015 13:30:10 UTC, pottster wrote:
>
> Ctrl+Alt+m
>
> On Thursday, 5 November 2015 13:20:48 UTC, J Smith wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Quick Question:
>> How do I restore Automatic sorting in a view, after I have said yes to 
>> doing Manual sorting?
>>
>> If I right-click on Views pane in the left of the screen, there is an 
>> option called "Restore default views" however I am terrified that it will 
>> trash the views I have lovingly constructed...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c7994a7b-6f04-44df-ad29-19988baff875%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to