Yes, the functionality of "the double-click" is EXACTLY what I am seeking 
as functionality. However the problem is that I am trying to NOT use my 
mouse! (The mouse much more fiddly and the exact correct place on the 
screen has to be found and in practice this make things much slower... and 
worse, after a while I start to get get RSI if I use it too much!)

I want to know if there are any pre-defined hotkeys for various reasons. 
Partly I am trying to minimise the hassle of moving from computer to 
computer.

J


On Wednesday, 18 November 2015 13:06:20 UTC, robisme (Olivier R) wrote:
>
> You are asking for a hotkey, how can you say that you don't want to 
> remember it.
> Just assign a hotkey to the tab where all your tasks are, remember this 
> only one because it is you question.
>
> On the other hand, you have a interesting feature : double click on a task 
> in a todo view, and it will directly bring you to this task in the "all 
> taks" tab.
>
> And also, if you press Alt+1 (not the num keyboard) brings you back to the 
> list of tasks if you are in a panel field.
>
>
>
> Le mercredi 11 novembre 2015 23:12:27 UTC+1, John . Smith a écrit :
>>
>> This issue remains painful because I dont have hotkeys for every single 
>> view. Nor to I want to have to remember so many!
>>
>> For example if I am working on my Starred Active tasks view and I want to 
>> put things off until tomorrow, I might go:  Alt/S 12H   which make the 
>> currently selected task disappear for 12 hours.
>> But (without using my mouse) how do I get my focus back to the next task 
>> in the current view?
>>
>> J
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 7:46:17 PM UTC, Andrei Bacean wrote:
>>>
>>> Also you can assign a hotkey to the views, (right-click on the view 
>>> name).
>>> br
>>> Andrei
>>>
>>> четверг, 5 ноября 2015 г., 18:56:54 UTC+2 пользователь J Smith написал:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hello 
>>>>
>>>> Simple question: 
>>>> If I double-click on a task in any given view, I get taken back to 
>>>> seeing the same task in the All Tasks view. 
>>>> And if I double-click again I get taken back to the previous view.
>>>>
>>>> How can I do this without touching my mouse - i.e. by keyboard hotkeys?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>>
>>>> J
>>>>
>>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e75e6d6c-099b-4c20-87f7-82af577d0022%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to