Dear Ruwei Liu
I tried to reproduce with the ANDROID MLO 2.0.1 and the MLOWindows 4.3.x
WiFi pairing worked ok. The code was displayed.

It would be great if other users will report here their experience too !

br
Andrei

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/814402f3-5831-4f7c-ba9b-7671806204e0%40googlegroups.com.