I've been looking at MLO for many years but never got to using it because
there is no and I fear there will never be any sharing and collaborating
feature.

Maybe having a webapp view where the employee can just mark as completed or
add comments to a list of task to do.

I'm currently using workflowy for that.  I think MLO is missing out on the
network effect by not allowing a functional but limited free version that
is web based.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/66a2ba59-3da3-4c61-b673-2c0fe708bf9c%40googlegroups.com.