Icons can be found freely all over the internet.  Google image search is
your friend.   Restrict your search (buttons just under the search term
box) to .ico only and max size 64x64 and they should work in MLO just fine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e20fb34b-be07-47fe-8d54-255cb06076ef%40googlegroups.com.