Dwight, thanks for adding that clarification.

When making the task:
If one has a task that can be done in several locations be sure to add
those locations to the task.

For the View:
One can simply use the aggregating task that includes the contexts from the
task and group by Context. Presto you see all the locations where the task
can be accomplished!

For Location:
Since the Task has several Contexts and each Context has it's Location set,
the app will let you know when you are near one of those locations!

Thanks for asking the question as I am implementing this solution for my
own use too!

Thanks Dwight for clarifying the steps!

There are so many ways to have MLO improve your day!

- Al

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/578e7d66-c4f9-477f-99fb-c47773602337%40googlegroups.com.