Hi Al

You have exported your 1000 tasks already. What did you export it to? Can
> you create the syntax that RTE needs with that exported data then use RTE
> to build you MLO file?
> Perhaps a sample task of your exported data might help someone here think
> of something that might help.

I´ve exported the data to csv. Via excel I´ve tried to script each row for
RTE but just because there seems to be not better way to import the
structured data.

Example:

"Testtask          This is the note. They can´t be parsed with a dedicated
switch" -start 01.01.2015 -due 01.02.2016 -reminder 01.01.2015  context
home; -toprjTestproject -*

I´ve tried that in many different but similar expressions without success.

Not all the data are parsed correctly. Sometimes I need to use blanks,
sometimes not depending on the order of the Switches. Not all the date
Dates are getting parsed althouth the switches are correct. The context
doesn´t end at the ";" if I put it somewhere in the middle of the Statement.

-Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/701eb8b6-4778-403d-981d-e275faf40148%40googlegroups.com.