Rich, you reported that you "can't seem to import a view that uses "NOW"
..."

What happens when you try? Does the Android import crash? Does it terminate
successfully but not produce an imported view? Does it produce a view that
doesn't work?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5291d59c-5bf6-4c03-bdd5-3a01715d300d%40googlegroups.com.