When I am on the Move function on MLO2, having the entire list of tasks on the
display, I often use the search function.
I very often only remember the name of the parent of the tasks near the place I
want to move, so after having found and selected the parent, before movong the
task I try to better find the right place where to move it.
So I delete the searching string.
And at this point MLI looses the focus on the selected parent... in fact I
cannot get any green arrow on the bottom of the screen to jump to the
previously selected parent. So it is very hard to move my task in quickly and
exactly where I want.
The only way to find the position is scroll and scroll and scroll... The search
function sometimes does not give any help.

A green arrow on the bottom of the screen to jump to the previously selected
item could be very useful.

I do not know if it is clear.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d3db0c52-78d6-4777-9940-c52bae46936c%40googlegroups.com.