I like to use Goals to home in on a few things I am working on, and if
there are several, I like to be able to zoom in on particular ones.

I'm sure this used to work for me, but it doesn't seem to now. I'm usually
on the Android but I think the issue applies to Windows to. When I zoom, I
obviously want to see subtasks of the goal I am focusing on, but these are
not shown, I think because the subtasks are not themselves goals.

Is there a simple way to do this? The same problem happens with Projects
and Review. I have searched this group but not found the answer. I realise
I can switch to the same task in All tasks view and zoom there, but I would
rather not have to see the tasks I am not focusing on. Maybe there is a
subtle Views Edit technique I need to know.

Thanks, Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e2e82cfc-caff-453c-ae1f-b74f7b2d8c93%40googlegroups.com.