Hello

Like many of us, I suspect, at the start (or end) of every day, I like to
choose what I need to focus on during the next 24 hours by giving each
relevant task a Star so that it appears on the "Active Starred" view.

However when I go through all my tasks, rather than losing track of what
was Starred *yesterday* completely, I would find it quite useful to still
be able to "yesterday's" Stars.

So what I suggest is that instead of being binary on/off, that Stars are
now given three possible values: On, Off and a new value "Dim".
i.e. With each successive click the star appears could 'cycle' around and
appears
bright ==> then faded ==> then disappears
 ==>  then bright ==> then faded ==> then disappears  (etc)

I suggest faded stars probably *should* still appear on the "Active
Starred" view.
This would allow us to go into the "Active Starred" view,  select the all,
and make the whole lot go faded and then just select the important Stars
for today, without losing track of what was Starred yesterday.

Any takers?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/373a0797-e012-4cb9-b017-2cc80bcd6366%40googlegroups.com.