I am in the same boat as the other poster.  Just because the sub-tasks are
complete doesn't mean the project is.  Since I follow GTD, I often only
have the next action listed and therefore need this prompt (project without
a sub-tasks) to remind me to review the progress and either create the next
tasks or close it.  I would not like to see the behavior changed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8bce7f1d-9acb-474d-9513-8eacb1140d43%40googlegroups.com.