The expand/collapse short cut key working on the entire outline is becoming
very frustrating.  Is there an option that I'm missing to expand only the
one level deep and leave all the nested tasks within that level collapsed?

Example:

When I click the expand/collapse hotkey on Projects I get this.

Projects
   Revenue
      Revenue 1
         Task 1
         Task 2
         Task 3
      Revenue 2
         Task 1
         Task 2
         Task 3
   Profit
     Profit 1
         Task 1
         Task 2
         Task 3
      Profit 2
         Task 1
         Task 2
         Task 3

I want this

Projects
   Revenue
   Profit

I can then use the arrow keys to work through the outline opening and
closing using the hotkey without the entire outline exploding open.

Am I missing this option or has it been overlooked?

BR,
David

.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ea4dea61-ad60-4175-aeea-7f6f37eebc6c%40googlegroups.com.