Not staff - Just a fairly long-term user and a beta tester.

I'm still trying to get control of my to-dos. MLO helps a lot, but with so
many incomplete tasks in my list, I definitely can't claim to be a power
user. :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/504df33b-b609-4901-a70f-68cec59c83c3%40googlegroups.com.