1. Where next?
In case you are wondering where I'm going, after a little research I'm
going to try *Nirvana*.  The do not have multi-level projects, not
multi-level task, but I'm going to see if I can live with that...

2. Suggestion
My parting suggestion for the MLO team is that someone in their
organisation should *build a new application *(either on Windows or
possibly a Web-based application) that really is an application!  i.e.
Something does not try to be all things to all people. Something that comes
with a powerful pre-defined '*dashboard' *involving very few clicks to
change filtering.

This new application could *use the same database* as MLO windows (and the
mobile apps). And it could even be sold as a separate product. I would dumb
down the interface to the basics so as to lower the learning curve for
time-stressed mainstream people, but it have an expert mode where all the
less used fields suddenly appears.

But for goodness sakes please can we have a field for List.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5882ffd9-6317-43bf-8334-09286a8d6556%40googlegroups.com.