Hi Steph and Dwight:

Both of your emails inspired me to take a closer look. And, of course...my
bad.

I turned out that I done two things that caused duplicates to be spawned:

   1. I kept a template of what I think a great daily routine for me to
   follow. The template was there in case, I needed to recreate a format in
   case I mistakenly deleted it. Of course, that's why MLO generates backup
   files. So I deleted that.
   2. Actually, I had backups.

Since deleting all of the above, everything makes sense again.

Thanks for being the catalysts for me finding what should have been
obvious.

Eddie

Thanks,
Eddie