Hi

I Agree with Elizabeth.

and adding some pepper in the juice:

What if, regarding the 3 tasks we want to focus on we could have a filter
we create to do the job for the tasks (filter 1 as the minimum limit to
whatever we want) according to the time we are.

Like: *MLO filter me the three (4, 5, 10, etc) tasks to accomplish the next
hour (30 minutes, next week, etc.) that I gave them a star or a specific
context*.

I would like your help, all of you. This feature would be handy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/af8e3a9e-3e72-4c25-97db-01bc82f69579%40googlegroups.com.