Cloud sync is NOT an application. In other words Cloud Sync is NOT a sort
of MLO on the cloud.

Cloud Sync is only a way to keep synchronized the list of tasks on a group
of some MLO applications of the same username/password together: every MLO
in sync with every other MLOs (an MLO could indifferently be one item of
this list: MLO Windows / MLO Android / MLO IOS).

If you at first use only one device, you do not need Cloud Sync.
Cloud Sync becomes useful if you use MLO in more than one single device.

If you have only two devices you can also use WiFi sync instead of Cloud
Sync.

Bye.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0e273935-8e1f-4b9b-816d-f315afc2c8b4%40googlegroups.com.