My handling of recurring checklists is wonderful (thanks to MLO!), simple,
and I think suited for you.

--------------------
I made a parent recurring task (say every Saturday) and on the "Advanced
Options" of the Task Recurrence dialogue box I checked the following
bullets:

   - Reset all subtasks to uncompleted
   - Automatically recur when all subtasks are complete

Then I put the all the tasks of the checklist as subtasks of the parent
recurring task (each task NOT recurring).

As soon as you check all the tasks of the sublist as complete, you'll find
that they all suddenly get uncompleted again with a new due date on the
next Saturday.
--------------------
That's all.

If you want you can play with the options.

Example:

-Automatically recur when ANY of subtasks are complete (only one)

or:

-give the parent task a start and due date.

or

-do not flag the "Do not create a completed copy of this task on recurring
(for any or all the tasks, just to keep a history of the done tasks).

Try some options. Very flexible and interesting.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/07e3e129-70d4-4279-be54-6a779c477a18%40googlegroups.com.