We have just released the first public beta version with PUSH sync
functionality on Android. If you want to try it, just install this beta
from the link below over your current MLO-Android version.

The link to the public beta with PUSH sync on android:
http://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/beta/Android/push/MLOAndroid.apk

*How to configure PUSH to work*
1. Install new public beta over your current version or as new installation
(third party apk installation permission should be ON on your Android to
install the apk)
2. In MLO settings switch ON push and autosync
(Settings->Synchronization->Cloud)
3. Change any task in MLO-Android and perform one manual cloud sync to
register your device for PUSH on cloud.
4. From this point completely forget about any manual sync with MLO cloud
on your android.

Once final version is released you can install it over this beta normally.

*A few nice facts about new PUSH sync in MLO on Android:*
- all changes will be delivered to MLO-Android in 10-20 sec after you
synced them to the cloud from other devices.
- if no Internet connection on your Android device that time then the
changes will be delivered once connection is restored
- if you made any changes in MLO-Android while it was offline then they
will be delivered to MLO cloud in background once connection is restored
(no need to run MLO)
- the sync will work for any MLO-Android profile (not only for active
profile)

As I said no need to bother about cloud sync on MLO-Android anymore at all.
It is fully automatic now.

Please let me know if comments if new PUSH sync works for your.

*Important note: *
1) It is NOT needed to install this public beta for the beta team.
2) It is NOT needed to install this public beta if we sent you other beta
personally to fix bugs like keyboard problem. We will inform you when you
can upgrade to the public release with your fix included to it.

Andrey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9716de78-0760-426f-bb84-0611334c4a37%40googlegroups.com.