Hey guys,
I'm trying to set up MLO on a mac and figured I'd bump up this post instead
of making a new one.
I got MLO working (with WineBottler, on El Capitan) but I can't find a way
to get any keys on the mac keyboard to behave like the windows insert key
on MLO. And I make very heavy use of the insert and alt-insert shortcuts.

Any solution to this? Either a way to change the key binding or a way to
send "insert" to MLO is great.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1c9241e2-7adf-4550-8f51-2a3d7985de1a%40googlegroups.com.