For help with your activation code you should contact MLO Support at [email protected]

On December 5, 2016 6:20:48 AM KJ <[email protected]> wrote:

I can't speak English well.

I already purchased MLO2 Pro.
I replaced the old mobile phone with a new one.
I tried to restore my Activation Code.
But, I keep getting an error message as below
"Invalid Activation Code format. Activation Code must start with '8': and
end with ':'."
But, My Activation Code start with '7'.
I have no idea what to do...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/58b89357-0e3f-4133-81eb-d1f411543ecd%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/158cf471138.2828.e3899142e96de3f9352600768bcafaf9%40dwightarthur.us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to