Hi,

Thank you in advance for your help.

I would have explain that this issue happens in MLO Android.

I mean, if I use the standard view 'Due Next 7 Days' to filter my tasks and
choose to groop by 'Due Date' it displays accordingly, that is, '07 Dec 2016
(Wed - Tomorrow)(2)', as I want it to be, for example two tasks.

But, with the same settings and creating a view from scratch I don't get the
same result.

What I get is something similar to this:
'Due Date:thursday(2)'

On both options I choose 'Is this week' to refine the view for the currently
week tasks.

If I duplicate the 'Due Next 7 Days' view and give it another name (my purpose)
it displays accordingly, what in my opinion means the settings are stuck to the
MLO standard views.

Is it a bug?

MG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e84d409a-2a41-49ed-99d6-1d14f92ba53b%40googlegroups.com.