This problem is getting worse.
MLO for Windows (v4.4.1) is now crashing when I right-click and select Cut.
It doesn't always seem to do it but it's happening enough to be pretty
irritating

I am now wondering if my data has become corrupted. Is there any way of
cleaning up my data without losing my settings? e.g. Things like format...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccf171a9-51eb-4b2f-b572-e00cdf567139%40googlegroups.com.