I've just added this post on MLO Facebook page asking about your top wishes
in MyLifeOrganized:
https://www.facebook.com/MyLifeOrganized/posts/1542193825797878

I would be happy to see your comments for this Facebook post mentioning two
IMPORTANT things:

1) What do you like most about MyLifeOrganized? (don't forget to tell this
first please! :-) )
2) What are the top three enhancements you would like to see? (please limit
to three)

And I will try to answer every comment on Facebook.

--
Sincerely,
Andrey Tkachuk, CEO and Founder

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e5a2c7ea-2b09-4a20-b982-042a391aab31%40googlegroups.com.