Hi, MG. The easiest way to do this is to code the date (& time?) when you
want to complete each task into the task completion date/time, then use a
view like "due next 7 days" or "due next 30 days". Is this what you had in
mind? If not, please write back and explain how you do it on Windows and
someone should be able to tell you how to do it on mobile. If you write
back, please start a new thread because this thread is about hourly alarms.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6db71c79-a1e1-4f55-88b9-3d2ca3b87955%40googlegroups.com.