Autosync - start sync on app start/exit automatically.
PUSH - device starts sync even in background if cloud changed
If you disable PUSH you will save more battery. But you will need to start
app to get the latest updates from cloud.

Andrey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e9edb123-1e30-4c3f-b683-bf040fb03d56%40googlegroups.com.