Hi, i'm newbie.

1. I'm trying to use "next actions" and don't understand how can i affect
on next actions in project.

Project1
Action1  - importance - normal
Action2  - importance - urgent
Action3  - importance - normal

For my understanding the  urgent action most be on the top and be the next
action, but the next action in fact - Action1
I''ve tried any kind of sorting but it didn't help

2. When I see "all tasks" view it doesn't sort at all - for example:
Project "Development" has several folders and root tasks. It must be sorted
by Due Date, in my understanding all task in project must be sorted this
way:

1.task with "PDP" - yesterday
2.task with "ITIL" - yesterday
3.task with "WAS, Kering" - yesterday
4.task with PDP En3, En4 - today
and so on, but it doen't happen.      Is this view connected with next
actions? how can i affect on it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/028d06bb-1999-4165-8657-0cd33acd8e3c%40googlegroups.com.