Yes, I confirm: the search works as expected. Thank you very much.

By the way, I discovered what I think it is a bug: if you set a search
string on MLO Android and, after the search you do not delete the content
of the string field and then exit the MLO, when you open again MLO, it
immediately crashes. Ths is repeated one, two, three times, then finally it
does not crashes, but then it takes a long time to show the tasks, as it
would be remaking a internal indexing of the tasks.

Can you try to simulate this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/676d18eb-f440-4cb2-98d9-67bcea9d4583%40googlegroups.com.